4.24.2009

Itchy Belly


See that cutie in the background scratching his itchy belly. Don't you wish we could pull him off of the streets and make his belly stop itching? I do.

The guy who climbs into the car, whom I call Mr. Man gets picked on by the other dogs. After we gave him his treats and left that day, the other dogs rolled him over and took his treats from him. I don't know why he stays friends with them. He is the next dog I would like to pull as soon as we get enough funds to start pulling again. We are on a hiring freeze, I mean a rescue freeze. Put it this way, the recession is deeply affecting our rescue and we are not able to pull any dogs until we get more funds. We are working our booties off having multiple fundraisers every month, but it seems like we are just spinning our wheels and are still trying to catch up. If you would like to put on a fundraisier for us, please pitch your idea. We would love to hear them!

No comments: