5.04.2009

Eartha's Pups need Fosters!


My favorite is that little white faced grumpy one. She just cracks me up. These puppies are just about ready for their foster homes. We need fosters for them! Desperately, we need fosters. Not only is our wonderful administrator Jamie Case running this rescue, putting on fabulous fundraisers and making the rescue more successful and well put together than it has ever been, she has been fostering these ten (yes, I said ten) dogs for the past 5 weeks. Eartha and her nine pups. Eartha is a sweet little lady. Her pups are going to be gorgeous. If anyone is interested in fostering, please see our fostering page and email us at gatewaypetguardians@yahoo.com for more information. I have to say that I have been fostering for Gateway for 3 years now, and I would not go to another group, no way, no how. The fosters are given so much freedom and are respected by Gateway. I just cannot see another group being as giving and understanding as Gateway Pet Guardians. Not to mention the easy contact and quick responses that are given by Jamie. If you have ever considered fostering a puppy or dog, please contact us immediately!

No comments: