8.18.2009

Napoleon, Josephine and Lucy

Worried that we would not be able to find/catch them if we waited much longer, PJ made an executive decision to pull the two we could find today even though we do not have fosters. So, now, again, we are in a pickle. Please pass this along to everyone you know. They put up a little fight at first when PJ picked them up, but are now, as you can see fairly calm for her. They are incredibly adorable. Please help us find fosters for these cuties!

Look who else I found today. Little Lucy was lying with her head down in the concrete looking pretty pathetic. I just could not leave her. She is skin and bones and would not have made it if I left her there on the sidewalk. She is at the vet now being treated for anything that is wrong. We desperately need a foster for Lucy as well. She let me pick her up with no problem, so she likes humans, which is a plus. Please tell all of your kitty loving friends :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh - she is so cute. Did you find a home for her yet? We have three small dogs and I have wanted to foster a cat. My email is:

twowesties1986@gmail.com