2.19.2009

Far From Homeless

A few of David Carlyon's snapshots from the picture fundraiser this weekend. Don't we wish they could all be in loving families that have their portraits taken?Can you count how many?

"I scared all of those big Sheepdogs away. I'm big."

"Look at that wanna-be Giant Schnauzer below us. Who does he think he is?"

This is my goofus Floyd the Doyd. He thinks he's a pure bred.

This is my other not-so-goofus, more-like-princess, Frankie.

"I can't believe they made me wear this turtleneck to hide my beautiful curls. I love the Frenchtown Dog Park!"

Another Giant Schnauzer show off. Look how well behaved.

Aren't these two cute!

If you would like to purchase any of these or other photos taken that day, please visit this site. The proceeds go to Gateway Pet Guardians!

No comments: