2.10.2009

Lou Lou


I just love this cat. There is just something about her that makes me melt. She is really starting to come around since the last time I posted about her. I think she will be super friendly to all two legged creatures in no time. Well, maybe not birds. Here is the problem: Since my husband has been out of town for the week, I  have been able to keep her in the basement. He is super allergic to cats and when he gets home it is going to be really hard on him to have her around. Not to mention the fact that she is being kept in a cage in our basement. I would really like to get her in a home that can work with her and integrate her into their home life. She deserves it. She is just darling. She has gone from hissing and scratching to rolling over on her back on my lap and allowing me to work her mats out of her fur. She falls asleep on my lap and purrs just like a regular house kitty. I hope someone can find it in their hearts to open up their home to her. I just couldn't resist taking her off of the streets, and now I need to figure out what to do with her. So much for planning ahead. 

No comments: