7.10.2009

Thank You!


A big fat thank you to all of you who donated and forwarded the post about Sylvester. Your support is amazing and without you we would not be able to do what we do. I am seriously amazed and I got a little teary yesterday with how much you all came through for Sylvester and Gateway. After three hours of tracking and waiting for him to fall for the trap, (long story that I will tell later when I have more time) he is safe and sort of relaxing in his kennel. Ok, he is still scared to death, but I see a sweet and lovable dog in there. I just know he is going to be fabulous. He has a long road of recovery ahead of him with the antibiotics, skin infection, heartworm, fleas, ticks, among many other things, but thanks to you, we have the money to treat all of his issues. I will post pictures once he settles in a little. He is definitely in no mood for a photo session.

No comments: