12.06.2008

Gateway Pet Guardian of the Year!

Click on the video to see a dog save another dog who has been hit by a car on the highway. And then tell me that dogs don't have feelings. I think this should change laws on animal rights. It is just so sweet! It reminds me of a dog we rescued off of the streets of East St. Louis named Clarence. The dogs in East St. Louis usually travel in packs.

Clarence and another dog were buddies. They were the only two dogs in their pack. Clarence's buddy got hit by a car, and PJ, the devoted lady who feeds the dogs every morning said that Clarence laid by his buddy in the road for three days. That just breaks my heart. We get to go visit Clarence tomorrow. He was adopted by PJ's sister. He is the luckiest dog who has horse friends and all of the treats he wants. He was my favorite foster ever, but don't tell my other fosters because I would not want to hurt their newly discovered feelings :)

No comments: